This bowl seriously has it all, I can not think of a more satisfying breakfast bowl. The perfect creamy old fashioned oats with hot berries, crunchy granola and more creaminess from a few spoonfuls of greek yogurt. I wont nothing more than to be cozied up with one of these in a blanket on a chilly morning!
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- ¼ cup of your favorite granola (I used grainless granola for this)
- a few spoonfuls of yogurt (I used probiotic yogurt form coconut cult)
- a pinch of hemp seeds
- In a sauce pan heat the almond milk over medium heat. Once the milk is warm, add the oats, let them sit for about 2 minutes, then begin to stir. Cook for another 2-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the oats are nice and sticky. Add these to a bowl.
- Clean the sauce pan, then add the berries over medium heat. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the berries get juice and mush together. Add these to the bowl, on top of the oats.
- To finish the bowl, add the granola, yogurt and the pinch of hemp seeds!