How many bowls of oats are too many?!
I feel like I’ve had oats almost everyday for a while now. This bowl of very berry porridge is one of my faves- warm, comforting and so dang tasty ! Not getting tired of this any time soon.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup Cashew milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp freeze dried raspberries - crushed
- Soak rolled oats in water in a pot for 15 min (cold).
- Add cashew milk & heat over low heat.
- Add in frozen berries & maple syrup. Cook slowly, stirring often, until light and fluffy.
- Top it off with almond butter and crushed freeze dried raspberries !