This, my friends, is how you Saturday.
Veggie has with cashew cheese is the ultimate brunch item. It’s hardy, satisfying and so freakin’ delicious! Perfect for the morning after a night of drinking, or for some post-workout recovery fuel!
- 2 diced sweet potatoes
- 2 diced zucchinis
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- handful of spinach
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 cup of soaked cashews (soaked in water overnight & drained)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 garlic cloves
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Toss the sweet potatoes & zucchini in olive oil, salt and pepper, then roast for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Then, transfer the potatoes and zucchini to an oiled large pan over medium and add spinach. Next, crack 3 eggs into the hash. Cook until the whites are set. Divide between 3 plates.
- To make the cashew cheese, simple blend all of the ingredients together in a high speed blender & refrigerate the leftovers.
- Drizzle with cashew cheese over the veggie hash and eggs, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.