I think this is my new obsession.
This vegan Thai peanut wrap is crunchy, fresh, nutty and spicy all in one bite!! You can find me making these all week long.
- ½ block Firm tofu cut into strips
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 huge handfuls of spinach
- 2 carrots carrots - shredded
- 1 handful of sprouts Sprouts
- ¼ cup cashews (i used some that were seasoned and roasted in cayenne pepper)
- 2 red pepper wraps
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup tahin
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cupsesame oil
- ½ cup soy sauce together
- Coat the tofu in soy sauce & garlic salt. Heat the sesame oil in a pan over medium heat, then cook the tofu in the sesame oil until crispy on eat side. Set the tofu aside.
- Add the spinach to the same hot pan & cook until wilted, set aside.
- Assemble the wraps by filling them with cooked spinach and tofu, then add the raw shredded carrots, sprouts, cashews and a tbsp or two of the peanut sauce. Wrap them up and enjoy! (pro tip: dip the wraps in leftover peanut sauce!)