It’s safe to say that this is one of my favorite meals of the summer (possible even the whole year?!)
Vegan Sweet potato Nachos are a fave in my apartment! Who doesn’t love crispy roasted sweet potatoes melted together with (plant based) cheese, topped with avocado, mango and more!
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a vegan cheese)
- 1 mango - diced
- 1 avocado - diced
- 4 mini bell peppers - sliced
- ¼ red onion - sliced
- 1 radish - sliced
- ½ cup black refried beans
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- 1 jalalpeno - cup into thin slices
- Cut the sweet potatoes into ½ inch rounds, then coat them in olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes (flipping them half way through).
- Cover the potatoes with vegan cheese & stick it all back in the oven until the cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer the cheesy potatoes to a plate & layer on the toppings: mango, avocado, bell pepper, red onion, radish, refried black beans, pic de gallo. Enjoy while hot!