So excited to share this recipe as these are my current favorite vegan dessert / snack / breakfast! The ingredients are super clean and once you let them thaw for a few minutes it’s the consistency of ice cream. Make em for you family, friends or keep them all for yourself.
Serves: 8-10 bars
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- 3 cups soaked cashew (just covered in water & soaked for 1+ hours)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil.
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup oat flour (you can make this by blending old fashioned oats in a food processor)
- ¼ cup soaked cashews (just covered in water & soaked for 1+ hours).
- Oats layer: Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor until everything mixed together, but still grainy. Line a tin with baking paper & press the mixture evenly into the tin (with a wooden spoon or the bottom of a cup) & pop it in the freezer.
- White layer: Mix it all up in a food processor & pour it evenly on top of the oat layer. Freeze for at least 45 minutes.
- Purple layer: Mix it all up in a food processor & pour it evenly on top of the white layer. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer & slice into bars!