My new favorite salad right here!
This Tomato Parmesan Eggy Salad is my go-to for any occasion. It’s a crowd pleaser since it has a little bit of everything good.. fresh veggies, cheese, soft eggs, what’s not to love?
- 3 cups Romaine
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved),
- 5 jammy eggs - boiled for 6.5 minutes (quartered)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shaved)
- ¼ cup torn herbs (I used basil + cilantro)
- ⅓ cup green goddess dressing (from trader joes )
- Simply toss everything and enjoy