Grab a spoonful of this!
Nothing like a thick sweet potato smoothie bowl to start your morning. This hearty bowl is full of vitamins and minerals while still having a lovely sweet finish because of the SWEET potato!
I love keeping steamed sweet potato in the freezer becuase it’s great for making smoothies, soups, egg bakes, stir frys, ect.
- 1 cup steamed then frozen sweet potato
- 1.5 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen coconut meat
- 1 cup plain kefir (plus some more for topping)
- Collagen (optional)
- chia seeds
- crushed almonds
- Blend the sweet potato, banana, coconut meat, kefir and collagen (if using) in a high speed blender for 2 minutes.
- Divide between 2 bowls & swirl a few tablespoons of kefir into each bowl, then top with chia seeds and crushed almonds