Sometime you don’t have time for fuss in the morning and you just need a simple and delicious breakfast that delivers the right nutrients. Well vualà, here’s 3 ingredient smoothie bowl.
- 1 cup frozen berry mix (I used on with blueberries, raspberries, cherries and strawberries.. but you can use whatever you have in your freezer)
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- optional toppings: Muesli, cereal, nuts, coconut flakes.
- In a blender or a food processor, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth. If you're having trouble breaking the berries up, then shake things around, scrape the walls of the blender, move the mixture around with a wooden spoon or wait a few minutes for the berries to thaw a little bit.
- Transfer to a bowl & top with whatever you want!