Easy dinners are my jam.
I love love love to cook, but by the end of the day I’m usually super beat so an eaaaasy dinner is always what I’m looking for. This Tex Mex Quinoa Salad uses a few kitchen staples to make a super quick delicious dinner!
- ½ cup black beans- rinsed
- ¼ cup canned corn kernels - rinsed
- 1 jalapeño - diced
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup cooked tri color quinoa
- ½ cup roasted carrots
- ¼ cup feta
- ½ cup micro greens,
- ½ avocado - sliced
- 1 radishe - sliced
- Sautee the rinsed black beans and corn in a pan over medium high heat with the jalapeño, salt and olive oil. Cook until the beans and corn are crispy, then transfer to a bowl.
- Toss the bean and corns with the remaining ingredients and enjoy!