This is a breakfast I would get out of bed for!
This one pan sweet potato quinoa breakfast hash takes less time to make than standing in line at your favorite brunch spot! Plus you never have to change out of your PJs 🙂
- 2 large sweet potatoes - diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2-3 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped green ionion
- ½ cup shopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup shopped parsley
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- pinch of salt
- In a l arge pan over medium heat add olive oil, diced sweet potatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes, shuffling the potatoes around occasionally to avoid any burning.
- Once the sweet potatoes were soft on the inside, add the cooked quinoa and cracked a the of eggs right into the potatoes ( I made a little hole for them first with a wooden spoon).
- When the egg whites set, remove from heat and finish it all off by sprinkling green onion, cherry tomatoes, parsley, feta and sea salt on top!