As long as you have a sweet potato, you can basically toss anything you want to top this baby off. I made this for my sister when she was visiting & the tray was gone in no time!
Make sure to slice the potatoes nice and thin to allow for ultimate crispiness, then top with your favorite flavors. Serve during a soccer game, as appetizer with your family, or a fun easy dinner!
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- salt & pepper
- ¼ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Black beans
- Corn Salsa (I used the one from Trader Joes)
- Mild tomato salsa
- Mango slices
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Slice the potatoes into fine rounds.
- Coat potatoes with olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper. Distribute evenly on a baking tray & back for 10 minutes on one side (or until golden brown), then flip potatoes and bake for another 10 minutes. Add pepper jack cheese & bake for another minute or so.
- Add all of the topping you would like. I drained black beans, but up cilantro & spread salsa evenly over the potatoes.