Sundays are for brunchin’ .. these plate are easy to whip up for your family & have a little bit of everything in them. Runny yolks, crispy potatoes, tasty sausages, juicy tomatoes, creamy avocado! Yes plz!
Serves: serves 2
- 2 sweet potatoes - spiralized
- 4 eggs
- 1 handful of baby kale
- 6 chicken breakfast links
- 1 avocado - sliced
- 2 tomatoes - sliced
- olive oil for sauteeing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan with olive oil over medium heat & add the sweet potato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes covered, then shuffle the potatoes around and cook for another few minutes uncovered. Once the potatoes are almost done, make a few small holes and crack the eggs into them. Once the whites are cooked, remove from heat.
- Add the kale to the hot pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 5-10 minutes until crispy. Remove from heat.
- Add the sausages to the hot pan and cook for about 1 minute on each side. Remove from heat.
- Arrange everything on a plate and finish off with tomato and avocado slices, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.