Zingy, refreshing and silky smooth.
This sweet green ginger smoothie is the ideal way to start of your day. Getting those greens in has never been so easy, this smoothie is sweet and tangy- not bitter in the slightest.
The key to making this smoothie’s incredible taste is the *FRESH* ginger … make all the difference!
I used flax milk in this recipe becuase I like the extra body it gives, but you can always use nut milk or cow’s milk (use more or less depending how thick you like your smoothies).
- ½ frozen banana
- a huge handful of baby spinach
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 serving collagen
- 1¼ cup flax milk (or nut milk)
- Blend everything together until smooth