These gooey bites with chunks of dark chocolate are ridiculoooous!
This isn’t just any cookie dough, these SUPERFOOD cookie dough bites are packed with clean ingredients. They’re all natural vegan and gluten free! It might just be magic.
These bites will satisfy aaall of your sweet tooth cravings.
If I know I’ll eat them within a day or two, I like to store these in the refrigerator to keep them firm. But if i need to store them for longer then I’ll put them in the freezer (then when you’re ready to eat them just let them sit for 5-10 minutes).
Serves: 6-12 Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 can chickpeas - rinsed
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 6 dates
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- ⅔ bar super dark chocolate - broken into chunks
- In a food processor or blender, add the chickpeas, almond butter, honey, dates, vanilla and sea salt. Blend until smooth (you'll have to pulse it & scrape the edges a few times to get everything blended)
- Transfer mixture to a bowl & fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Using an ice cream scooper or melon baller, scoop the dough onto a plate. Refrigerate the balls for at least 30 minutes. Store in refrigerator for up to 7 days or in freezer for a few months