Strawberry banana smoothies are every kids favorite flavor, but let’s transform this classic into something a little more exciting (and nutritious)
To make this strawberry banana pomegranate smoothie, all you have to do is add a few special ingredients to transform this classic combo into an incredibly nutritious smoothie.
I love adding in some fun mix-ins and toppings rather than blending everything together, because you get a range of flavors as you drink. (Plus adding some yogurt swirled in makes your smoothie look that much more beautiful!)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1.5 cups of frozen strawberries
- 2 cups flax milk
- 3 tbsp pomegranate powder
- 2 servings collagen powder (or any protein powder)
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp bee pollen
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Blend the frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, flax milk, pomegranate powder, collagen powder, and honey in a high speed blender.
- In 2 large cups, take the plain yogurt and spread it around in the inside of the dry glass (i used the back of a spoon to do this). Pour the smoothie into each of these cups and top with bee pollen and hemp seeds.