I beyond excited to share this noodle recipe with you! There is so much good stuff packed into this asian-inspired bowl, plus it’s not super heavy like most noodle bowls. The combination of roasted veggies, sweet potato noodles and soba noodle with the creamy spicy peanut sauce and crunchy nuts always hits the spot.
Whip it up after you get home from work, or make a big batch on Sunday & pack it for lunch all week!
- 1 portion cooked soba noodles (follow instructions on the packaging)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ sweet potato
- A handful of green beans- each cut in half lengthwise
- A handful of brussels sprouts - quartered
- ½ cup kale leafs
- 5-10 almonds- chopped up
- ½ teaspoons sesame seeds
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- After cooking the soba noodles, set aside. In a large pan, heat a pan over medium heat with a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add the sweet potatoes, green beans and brussels sprouts (I just put each vegetable into its own corner in the pan) and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 15 minutes, moving and flipping the vegetables every few minutes so they don't burn. Once their nice and crispy, remove from heat.
- To make the peanut sauce- blend all of the ingredients until smooth (there will be plenty extra)
- To assemble arrange the noodles & veggies in a bowl, drizzle peanut sauce & sprinkle the chopped almonds and sesame seeds!