Who doesn’t love a good and simple toast?
This toasted sourdough, smooth roasted beet hummus and a fried egg with everything but the bagel seasoning combination is incredible! Just some simple, real food.
- 2 beets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 14 oz can chickpeas
- 10-12 tbsp aquafaba (from the can of chickpeas)
- 8 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees
- Peal & cut the beets, then toss in olive oil. Roast the beets for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Then let them cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Blend the beets and all of the remaining ingredients for 30 second in a blender or food processor.
- Serve in a bowl and top with olive oil, and a few extra roasted beet pieces