Ever just want a plate of fries for dinner?
These slow roasted sweet potatoes covered in green sauce (and feta and everything bagel seasoning) are satisfying all of the cravings while being super nutritious. Now that’s my kind of meal!
- 2 sweet potatoes - cut into very thick wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Green sauce (from Pinch of Yum)
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup packed parsley and cilantro leaves (combined)
- 1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of one lime
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup feta
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Toss the sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper, then roasted at 300 degrees for 1.5 hours, flipping half way through.
- Blend all of the green sauce together until smooth.
- Drizzle plenty of green sauce over the sweet potatoes, then top with plenty of feta and EB seasoning!