I picked up the most beauuutiful tomatoes this week from the farmers market, the variety of colors they had was incredible. When you have such ripe tomatoes, you don’t need much to elevate them so a simple toast with cream cheese and seasoning is just right!
- 2 local tomatoes - sliced
- 2 slices of your favorite bread (I used German sourdough) - toasted
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon each - salt, pepper, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, red pepper flakes.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toast, then layer the tomato slices evenly. Top with salt, pepper, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, red pepper flakes. Enjoy!