When you’re craving fries, but know you should eat a salad!
I think this might be my new favorite way to dress a salad – green goddess + tzatziki! It makes for a creamy dressing effect, but still feels fresh and light. Pairing this creamy salad with crispy sweet potato fries is the best way to enhance any salad!
- 5 oz tofu - cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt & pepper,
- 1 tbsp everyday seasoning
- 2 cups chopped kale
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ large carrot - chopped into thin strips
- 3 tbsp green goddess dressing (from Trader Joes)
- 2 tbsp tzaziki
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the tofu in olive oil, salt, pepper and everyday seasoning. Cook the seasoned tofu in a pan over medium-high heat, rotating every few minutes. Remove from heat once golden brown on each side. Set aside.
- Toss the chopped kale with quinoa, carrots, green goddess dressing & tzaziki. Top with sesame seeds and sautéed tofu cubes.
- For the fries, cut the sweet potato into large wedges, then tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 350 for about 45 minutes. Serve fries along side salad & enjoy!