The best recipes come to you by accident. I made this salad before leaving for vacation & just used everything I had leftover in my fridge. It’s now become a go-to for me & I throw it together for lunch all the time. So here it is… so simple, but a great lunch.
- A big handful of greens
- ⅓ cup roasted chickpeas
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ tsp each: chipotle powder, garlic powder & salt
- ½ cup grilled chicken breast - sliced
- ⅓ cup tri color quinoa - cooked
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes - halfed
- Avocado yogurt dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the raw chickpeas in olive oil, chipotle powder, garlic powder & salt. Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Toss the chickpeas with the remaining ingredients & enjoy!