Ever want to eat dessert for breakfast?
These raw chocolate ‘donut’ holes are all my sweet tooth wants, plus I can eat the for breakfast and be nourished!! These tasty bites are SO easy to make & just require a few whole, simple ingredients.
Serves: 10-15 bites
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- ¾ cup almond flour from
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (warm)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Process the dates, almonds, peanut butter and maple syrup until combined.
- Add almond flour & cocoa. Process again until well combined (you may need to stop and scrape the edges a few times)
- Roll about 2 tbsp of the mixture into a ball and repeat.
- For the icing, ix everything together until smooth. (If it's too thick, add more coconut oil. If it's too thin, add more cashew butter)
- Dip the donut holes in icing and refrigerate until hard. Store in the refrigerator. ⠀