These aren’t your average energy bites
These raspberry almond energy bites are fruity and nutty all in one bite- plus all they’re made of is almonds, dates and raspberries! Easy peasy
Serves: 10-15 balls
- 1 cup packed date (pitted)
- 1 cup almonds (or cashews or peanuts)
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup crushed freeze dried raspberry
- Process the dates in the food processor until they've been combined (about 1 minute), then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the almonds & almond flour to the food processor, then pulse until combined (about 30 seconds). Add the dates back into the food processor and process again until combined. This will take 5-10 minutes, and if clumps of the mixture get stuck, then scrap down the edges & move it around manually.
- Once everything had combined & the mixture is soft and gooey, scoop about 1 tbsp out & roll into balls. Next, roll the balls in freeze dried raspberrues, then store in the refrigerator.