Simple enough for a week night & delicious as heck!
I’ve always been a huge fish person, so when I had poké for the first time I fell in love. It’s so easy to make at home if you have super fresh fish! This Rainbow Poké Bowl has a ton of vibrant veggies and flavorful fish, making it perfect for any fish lover!
- 1 pound of super fresh Arctic char
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- ¼ cup pickled red onions
- ½ cucumber - chopped
- 2 carrots - spiralized
- 1 beets - spiralized
- pinch of sesame seeds
- Cut the Arctic char into ½ inch cubes, then marinate the fish in soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped green onions and sesame seeds for 1-3 hours in the refrigerator. Drain the excess sauce and set aside.
- Assemble bowl by adding brown rice, pickled red onion, cucumber, carrots, beets, and arctic char. Sprinkle sesame seed on top and enjoy!