Green salad for everyone!
These Quick Green Cheesy Apple Salads hit the spot. A little sweetness from the apple & a little creaminess from the cheese with fresh veg and chicken makes for a beautifully satisfying bowl!
Serves: 3 Salads
- 3 cups spinach and arugula tossed in green goddess dressing (from trader joes)
- 2 cups cooked black rice
- 2 grilled chicken breasts - cut into strips
- 1 roasted red pepper - cut into strips
- 2 avocados - sliced
- ¾ cup goat cheese
- 1 apple - cut into slices
- 1 cucumber - sliced
- ½ cup pesto
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup pepitas
- Prepare 3 bowls & simply divide each ingredient between the 3 bowls