All pistachio everything!!!
Hello pistachio banana bread!! I love this soft, nutty and sightly sweet loaf. I love eating a toasted slice, spread with ghee and sprinkled with cinnamon, and Brian’s favorite topping is greek yogurt!
Serves: 1 loaf
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons pistachio butter (can sub almond or cashew butter)
- ½ cup pistachios
- 2-3 medium bananas- mashed
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Combine the whole wheat flour, buckwheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, nut milk, vanilla bean paste, pistachio butter and pistachios. Beat together for 2 minutes, then stir in the mashed bananas and the flour mixture.
- Pour batter into greased pan, sprinkle with more pistachios. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and eattttt!