Making pizza at home is one of my favorite go-to’s It’s super easy and fun to make with family or friends & topping customization is unlimited!
I went heavy on the sauces for this pesto tapenade prosciutto pizza, since I used tomato sauce, pesto AND tapenade. These flavors are made for each other, once they all melted together in the oven (with the cheese and into the crust), it was a combo made in heaven. The prosciutto topping is a must, the added texture and flavor is killer!
I would also highly recommend cutting the pizza into long strips like this, it makes it so much more fun to eat… a) you cook super funny holding this long thing with two hands b) it feels like your pizza slice is lasting forever!
Serves: 1 pizza
- Store bought pizza dough
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup pesto
- 8 oz mozzarella (cut into slices)
- minced garlic
- ¼ cup tapenade
- 30 oz prosciutto slices
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan
- a handful of arugula
- balsamic reduction.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to be about 12 inches in diameter.
- Spread tomato sauce out then top with dollops of pesto and tapenade. Spread out the mozzarella slices and minced garlic out evenly.
- Baked at 420 for about 30 minutes.
- Top the pizza off with scattered prosciutto slices, freshly grated parmesan, arugula, sprouts and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Cut and serve!