Happy 4th of July!
What better way to spend the holiday, then to make a patriotic pancake stack?! These mini pancakes are stacked with red, white and blue yogurt! Easy, healthy and so festive!
Serves: 15-20 mini pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1¼ cup nut milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- oil/ghee for cooking
- White: ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- Red: ½ cup yogurt mixed with 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- Blue: ½ cup yogurt mixed with ¼ cup frozen blueberries and 1 tsp blue spirulina
- raspberry jam
- coconut flakes
- bee pollen
- Mix together all of the pancake ingredients except for the ghee/oil (i just mix mine in the blender). Heat a large pan over medium/low heat with ghee or oil. Pour the batter into small circles about 3-4 inches in diameter. Cook for about 1 minute on each side, then set aside to cool.
- To stack the pancakes, start with one cake on the bottom, then spread about 1 tbsp of yogurt evenly on top. Stack another pancake, then spread yogurt (rotating colors) on top of that pancake. Stack them as tall as you wish, then top with more yogurt, raspberry jam, blueberries, coconut flakes & bee pollen!