Need something easy to throw together for dinner tonight? Here you go! This pasta salad hits the spot with all the right flavors & it even keeps that freshness when stored in the fridge for a few days… perfect for a work lunch!
Serves: serves 4
- 5 cups pasta (i used gluten free chickpea pasta)
- 3 cups grilled chicken breast
- 1 orange bell pepper - diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- 3 cups arugula
- ⅓ cups goat cheese - broken up into chunks
- ½ cup fresh pesto
- Simply toss everything together in a large bowl!