I love making a sheet of these on Sundays to meal prep. I can toss them in random salads, or put them on top of pizzas throughout the week. They’re also my favorite thing to snack on with a little hummus!
You can use whatever veggies you have on hand… carrots, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, zucchini, etc!
- 2 cups brussels sprouts - cut in half
- 3 large carrots - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups finger link potatoes - cut into quarters (i used a medley of potatoes)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 clove garlic - minced
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the veggies in olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic, and ¼ cup of the parmesan. Spread evenly on a baking sheet & bake for 30 minutes (or until the veggies are soft).
- Take the veggies out, shuffle them around & sprinkle the rest of the parmesan. Bump up the oven temp to 400 & finish off the veggie for 10 - 15 minutes (or until crispy). Enjoy warm or save them for later (to re-heat you can sauté them on the stove top until warm)