This dish has so many vibrant flavors and textures. The seeds might seem weird here, but it totally changes the dish & brings some extra crunch! It’s the perfect brunch for a slow morning, or works great for dinner as well.
I made it with cauliflower rice, but you can always use plain rice.
Serves: Serves 2
- 1 cup of cauliflower rice
- 3 tablespoons of chopped red onion
- 10-15 green beans- chopped into thirds
- olive oil for sautéing
- seasoning: salt, pepper and paprika.
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes - cut into rounds
- ¼ cup parsley leafs.
- 2 - 4 eggs (depending on how many eggs each person wants)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Sauté cauliflower rice, red onion and green beans in olive oil over medium heat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, add cherry tomatoes and parsley leafs.
- Crack the eggs into the mixture (I like to clear out a little hole first so that the egg touches the pan directly). Cook until the whites have set.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds