Ways to make any day better – P A S T A
More specifically, whole wheat pasta with sautéed mushrooms, peas + spinach, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese topped with nutritional yeast and hemp seeds!
- 10 oz mushrooms
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Nutritional yeast
- Hemp seeds
- In a large pot over medium high heat, add the mushrooms, peas, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook until the fragrant, moving it around often. The mushrooms should be soft & the peas should be completely thawed.
- Add the spinach and tomato sauce, then continue to cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the pasta and cheese, and mix until just combined & the cheese has melted.
- Transfer to small bowls & top each with a pinch of nutritional yeast and hemp seeds.