The hardest part about making these wraps was trying to hold them all in 1 hand!
Seriously, these loaded veggie goat cheese wraps are so easy to throw together. I like to make a big bowl of the filling & keep it in my fridge during the week, then when I’m ready to eat I can assemble a wrap in 2 minutes! Perfecto!!
- ¾ cup brown rice
- ¾ cup steamed black eyed peas
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- big handful of arugula
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper.
- 2 habanero lime wraps ( from whole foods)
- 2 tbsp garlic hummus
- 2 tbsp roasted red pepper eggplant spread (from Trader Joes)
- Toss together brown rice, black eyed peas, goat cheese, arugula & chopped bell pepper in a large bowl & set aside.
- To assemble wraps, spread 1 tbsp garlic hummus & 1 tbsp roasted red pepper eggplant spread on each wrap, then scoop roughly 1 cup of the filling mixture into the wrap & roll it up. I wrap mine in paper to keep it from falling apart, then cut through the middle (paper and all).