When I don’t have time to grocery shop or plan dinner, I throw random leftovers into a wrap.
This ‘leftovers wrap’ recipe is super super versatile. You can use just about anything from your fridge to fill them, mix and match as you please! Here are some ideas:
Leftover roasted veggies: sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, parsnips
Greens: arugula, spinach, kale
Grain: brown rice, quinoa, bulgar, millet
Dip / Spread: hummus, tzatziki, red pepper sauce
Cheese: feta, goat cheese, parm, vegan cheese
- 2 wraps (I used Spinach Pesto flavored ones)
- 1 cup leftover roasted veggies (I used carrots)
- 1 cup greens (I used spinach + some red cabbage)
- ½ cup grain (I used tri color quinoa)
- ¼ cup dip/spread (I used hummus + savory yogurt)
- ¼ cup cheese (I used feta)
- Simply toss everything but the wraps together in a bowl until just about combined, then divide between 2 wraps. Fold them up & enjoy!