1 hot bowl coming up!
Spicing up this week with a bowl of Hot Kimchi Fried Cauliflower Rice! This spicy bowl is packed with delicious flavors and nourishing ingredients.
- 1 cup firm tofu - pressed & diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ onion - diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets (i used frozen)
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 2 tbsp kimchi juice
- 2 cup cauliflower rice (I used frozen)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño hot sauce (or to taste)
- 2 eggs
- Nori sheets - cut into strips
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Fried egg
- More hot sauce
- Toss the diced tofu in salt and pepper, then cook in a large pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp of avocado oil until it starts to brown. Rotate the tofu, so it browns on each side, then remove from pan & set side.
- Heat the the rest of the avocado oil in the same pan over medium heat, then add in the onion & broccoli. Cook until the onion is fragrant & the broccoli has started to thaw (if using frozen). Add in the kimchi and mix everything together. Next add the kimchi juice, & cauliflower rice. Toss for a few minutes. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil &hot sauce. Mix everything together and cook for another few minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture, and crack 2 eggs. Start to scramble the eggs with a spatula, then fold the eggs into the rice mixture until well combined.
- Add the tofu into the fried rice and toss everything together.
- Serve in a bowl with nori, friend egg, avocado and more hot sauce!