This plant powered lunch is sure to hit the spot.
A little but of everything good in this Hippie Lunch Bowl! Mushrooms, chickpeas and potatoes seem to make this beautiful harmony when mixed together. You can prep this in advanced and bring it to work in a Tupperware, just make sure to put the softer, juicier ingredients ant the bottom & the crisp, dry ingredients on top! Then shake it all together at lunch time.
- 2 cups potato wedges
- 1 clove micned garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 cup wild mushrooms
- 6 Store-bought falafel
- 2 handfuls mixed greens
- 3 small radishes- cut into thin rounds,
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup sprouts
- 1 carrot - cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp hummus
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Toss the potato wedges in 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic and salt to taste. Place them in the oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- While the potatoes cook, sauté the mushrooms in olive oil & salt over medium heat, until wilted - about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool a bit.
- In that same hot pan, heat the store-bough falafel until hot and crispy.
- Prep all the veggies, and start to build your bowl. Divide the greens, radishes, sun-dried tomatoes, sprouts and carrots between 2 bowls. Add in the roasted potato wedges, mushrooms, and falafel. Finish off with balsamic vinegar and hummus!