Sweet, crunchy and creamy all in one bite.
Crunchy almond butter cup are my new obsession. They are the best little snack, or dessert!
Serves: about 10 cups
- 4 oz bar dark chocolate with hazelnuts (or just use plain chocolate and add a few nuts)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Chop up the dark chocolate hazelnut bar, make sure that the nuts are halved at the largest.
- Melt the chocolate (nuts and all) in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
- Scoop about a teaspoon of melted nutty chocolate into each mini cupcake baking cups, using the back of a spoon to push chocolate up the sides of the cup.
- Once the bottom & all sides of each cup are coated, refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Scoop some almond butter into each cup, smoothening the top to be flat. Refrigerate for ~20 minutes
- Finish them off by sealing the top with melted nutty chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then enjoy!