These are the best pre-workout, pot-workout or no-workout fuel!
These cookie dough bites are only 3 ingredients & so dang gewd. I make a batch every other week & always have a few hanging out in my fridge for when i need a quick bite!
Serves: 10-15 balls
- 1 cup packed date (pitted)
- 1 cup almonds (or cashews or peanuts)
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- Process the dates in the food processor until they've been combined (about 1 minute), then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the almonds & almond flour to the food processor, then pulse until combined (about 30 seconds). Add the dates back into the food processor and process again until combined. This will take 5-10 minutes, and if clumps of the mixture get stuck, then scrap down the edges & move it around manually.
- Once everything had combined & the mixture is soft and gooey, scoop about 1 tbsp out & roll into balls. Next, roll the balls in hemp seeds or coconut flakes to coat them, then store in the refrigerator.