The ultimate treat!
Can’t think of a better snack than chocolate raspberry freezer fudge. Chewy, soft and sweet with a layer of chocolate on top – YUM. Plus, it’s made with all real foods!
Serves: 20-25 squares
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- Pinch of sea salt
Chocolate raspberry layer
- 3oz dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp crushed freeze dried raspberry
- Add all of the fudge ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter and salt) to a pan and mix over medium heat until everything is well combined (about 5 minutes).
- Pour into a lined tin or Tupperware, then freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 second intervals, then pour the melted chocolate over the fudge layer & spread it evenly. Sprinkle freeze dried raspberries on the melted chocolate, then freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into small squares and store in the freezer.