Chocolate and hazelnuts are the perfect snack combo
This chocolate hazelnut granola is a Nutella lovers DREAM. Perfect with nut milk and berries, or just a big ole chunk of it by itself is heavenly. The ghee is so essential to this granola, it gives it an incredible texture!
Serves: 4-5 cups of granola
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Hazlenuts
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup ghee - melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix the oats, hazelnuts, sliced almond and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Mix the ghee, maple syrup, peanut butter, cocoa powder and cinnamon ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour into the oat bowl & combine everything.
- Lay the wet oat mixture out evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes at 300 degrees. Let cool completely before breaking into chunks & storing in an airtight container.