Last weekend’s nacho spread was so dang good.
These chipotle hummus nacho featured homemade hummus, fresh veg & melted cheese of course. Need to make these… like EVERY weekend!
- 12 oz bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used 'Mexican blend')
- ¼ cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado - cut into chunks
- 1 radish - cut into thin slices
- 1 jalapeños - cut into thin sliced
- ¼ red onion - cut into thin slices
- Black sesame seeds ⠀
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheese (I used 'Mexican blend')
- Chipotle hummus (recipe below)
- Pico de Gallo
- Avocado - cut into chunks
- Shaved radishes
- Sliced jalapeños
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Black sesame seeds
- 1 can shelled and rinsed chickpeas
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 chipotle peper (in abodabo sauce)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- To make the hummus, add all of the ingredients to a food processor & blend until smooth.
- Assemble the nachos by spreading the chips out on a baking sheet & sprinkle with a generous amount of cheese (covering most of the chips). Stick them in the oven (350 degrees) until the cheese has melted.
- Top with dollops of hummus & pico de Gallo, evenly distributed. Then layer the radishes, jalapeños, avocado, red onions & sesame seeds.