2 Words: FISH TACOS
These Chili Lime Fish Zucchini Tacos are so fresh, tasty and dynamic. I could eat these all days long… a little fish, a little veg and a creamy base is all I need.
Pro tip: cook the zucchini in the same pan as the fish to ensure you get all of those delicious juices absorbed!!
Serves: 6 tacos
- 1 lb fish (I used cod)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chili lime seasoning (from trader joes, but you can sub chili powder)
- salt to taste
- 1 zucchini - cut longways into strips
- olive oil drizzle
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chili lime powder
- 6 corn tortillas
- 6 tbsp herb cream cheese (I used chive vegan cream cheese)
- fish (from above)
- zuchinni (from above)
- handful of sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Hot sauce to taste
- FISH: Marinate fish in olive oil, lime juice and chili lime seasoning for ~ hour, then heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over high heat. Add the fish and cook for 3-5 min on each side (or until crispy). The fish should be falling apart when it's done. Set aside.
- ZUCCHINI: Toss all of the ingredients in a bowl, then cook zucchini over medium heat in the same pan where you cooked the fish. Cook for 10 minutes (or until slightly crispy), flipping them halfway through. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE: Spread cream cheese on each tortilla, then divide the zucchini, fish, sprouts and green onions between all of the tortillas. Add hot sauce if you wish!