This dish takes 10 minutes to whip up & is ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This cheesy eggy cauliflower rice is warm and comforting, while still being packed with vegetables (but if you’re no into cauliflower rice, then regular rice works as well)
On Sunday nights I like to roast a ton of vegetables for the week, so that I can incorporate them into fresh recipes. Just toss some leftover brussels into a pan with cauliflower rice and other mix ins for the coziest meal.
Serves: serves 1
- ¾ cup raw cauliflower rice
- ½ cup pre-roasted brussels
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- a handful of spinach
- ¼ cup mozzarella chunks
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp everything bagel seasoning
- a few sprouts
- Put the cauliflower rice, pre-roasted brussels, pepitas and spinach in a big pan with olive oil & cook for 10 min (mixing occasionally). Then add mozzarella and crack an egg into the mixture. Cook until the egg whites have set.
- Transferred to a plate & add nutritional yeast, everything bagel seasoning, sprouts.