Key word: NAAN crust!!
This broccoli pesto pizza with a naan crust is all sorts of delicious, where do I even start? Using a piece of store-bought naan adds so much beautiful flavor and body (and makes it incredibly easy to whip up).
Pesto + broccoli + cheese is a combination made in heaven. Once everything is melted together, a bite of this combo is heavenly.
- 2 pieces naan (I used plain, but you could use flavored as well)
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2-3 cloves garlic - minced
- ½ head broccoli - cut into florets & steamed
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan
- Fresh pepper to taste
- Handful of arugula
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange naan on a lined baking sheet
- Spread pizza sauce & garlic on each piece of naan. Add 3-6 steamed broccoli florets per piece. Drizzle some pesto and divide goat cheese and arrange evenly on each piece.
- Drizzle some olive oil on everything and add parmesan. Finish off with fresh pepper & cook for 20 minutes (or until all of the cheese has melted).
- Let cool & top with arugula.