Delicious doesn’t have to be complicated!
These black bean and feta tacos require very very little work. All you really have to do is fry some eggs, heat up a few ingredients and assemble. It’s an low-stress recipe that will wow your family!
Serves: 3 tacos
- 3 nixtamal corn tortillas
- ⅓ cup refried black beans
- ⅓ cup black bean+corn salsa (I got this one from Whole Foods)
- 3 eggs - fried
- 1 radish - cut into slices
- ½ avocado - sliced
- ½ green onion- sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro (fresh)
- ¼ cup feta
- 1 tbsp chili lime spice (from Trader Joes)
- Warm the tortillas and the refried beans, then spread about 2 tbs beans on each tortilla. Add about 2 tbsp salsa to each and a fried egg. Divide and stack the sliced radishes and avocado, then sprinkle each with green onion, feta, cilantro and chili lime spice