I love sneaking veggies into any dish – especially smoothies! I usually sneak some frozen cauliflower or zucchini in there with out noticing much of a flavor difference, but for this recipe I went all out! This smoothie has no fruits and is extremely low in sugar.
If you’re used to eating a ton of sugar then a veggie smoothie might be an acquired taste, but once you eat less and less sugar your taste buds will appreciate all the natural flavors and health benefits from this drink!
- 1 large steamed beet
- ¾ cups frozen cauliflower
- ¾ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 chunks (or 1 serving) of coconut meat
- 1 serving of collagen peptides
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- Blend everything together, except for the yogurt.
- Pour the beet smoothie into a cup so it's only ¼ filled, then add some yogurt to the cup, add more smoothie, and repeat this process until the cup is full! (tip: I like to smear the yogurt against the wall of the empty cup with the back of a spoon to get some fun effects!)