My two favorite winter breakfast items in one!
Banana bread porridge topped with peanut butter, chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, nuts and more banana . Can’t stop, won’t stop with these cozy porridge creations!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup nut milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves & nutmeg
- 1 tsp date nectar
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ½ mashed banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp crushed nuts
- a few banana slices
- In a small pot, let the oats soak in the water for 15 minutes.
- Put the pot over medium heat & add nut milk. Mix everything together and reduce to low heat. Add everything else except for the banana & mix together. Continue to stir and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the banana in and mash it well with a fork.
- Cook for another 5 or so minutes.
- Top with peanut butter, chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, nuts and more banana