What’s better than a warm bowl of oats on a crisp morning while you sit in a blanket with some hot tea? These oats bring together all the flavors of autumn with spices and the infamous pumpkin!
Serves: 1 bowl
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- a dash of each - cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves
- a touch of honey
- a small handful of raisins
- a small handful of granola chunks
- fresh figs
- ¼ tsp hemp seeds
- Mix the oats, almond milk, pumpkin, spices and honey in a pot over medium heat. Stir together until gooey. Once the oats are almost cooked, fold in the raisins
- Transfer the oats to a bowl and top with granola, fresh figs and help seeds. YUM!