Theres nothing cozier than a sheet of roasted veggies, now toss them with some avocado & you have yourself a killer salad!
This is super easy to prep ahead of time and pack for lunch all week long, or make a big ol batch for dinner.
- 2 parsnips
- A handful of brussels sprouts
- ½ cup corn
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil (for roasting)
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle powder
- ½ avocado - diced
- 2 handfuls mixed greens
- yogurt avocado dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Peal & half parsnips (lengthwise), then chop them to be ~ 2 inches long. Cut the brussels sprouts in half, then toss them in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder, then bake them for ~ 30 min (until they are just a little crispy)
- Toss the corn and cherry tomatoes in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake for ~ 30 min
- Once they veggies are warm to the touch, toss with the remaining ingredients & sprinkle salt, pepper & chipotle powder!